In Memory of Hopkins.














On May 29th 2007 at 2 AM, Hopkins lost his battle with
Epileptic Canine Seizures. He was 3 years old, born
the day after Christmas 2003. He was a very special
animal, a superior dog and I, as his owner, will miss
him beyond belief. If there was ever an animal who
could have been, as they say "Half Human", Hopkins, a
beautiful English Pointer, could have fit that
catagory. Hopkins began his struggle with canine
seizures when he was about 18 months old, and in his
short life be was my friend, my confidante, my
protector. Hopkins loved to chase lizards out in the
yard, loved to swim and go for a ride in the van. If
he wanted my attention and I wasn't giving it at the
time, he would pull on my arm with his paw or go fetch
his stuffed toy for a game of tug of war. Since he was
almost 80 pounds, he usually won!

Goodbye my Boo-boo. May heaven give you a large field
to run in, plenty of pig ears and marrow bones to
chew, but most of all, a healthy body no longer
wracked with uncontrollable convulsions. I love you,
and I will miss you every day.

Written by Lini/Hopkins owner

Comments

silentsurfur said…
He was very caring...
Anonymous said…
sry to hear about your dog... "Good Bye Hopkins!"

Popular Posts